Scalloped Lace OOTD


Dress Woolworths | Belt Mr Price | Shoes Ackermans | Handbag Vintage
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11973579/?claim=2yjvn7fvt8r">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing a pretty little lace dress that can be dressed up or down. It might be surprising for some to learn that this is the only white dress I have ever owned excluding a Halloween wedding costume from when I was six. Who can resist the powers of scalloped lace?
I’ve worn this dress on several different occasions and I've found it to be quite versatile depending on how I style it. For Christmas I wore it with delicate golden accessories for a more festive look but I’ve also toned it down with heavier wedges.  My favourite way to wear it however is to indulge in its femininity! I paired it with my favourite nude wedge, a pink lip and my Barbie-esque vintage handbag for a completely girly approach that would be perfect for a morning high tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment