Shopgirl Find: Bangle Watches

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
I’ve been looking for a new silver/gold watch as I’ve had to replace my current leather watch’s strap thrice already. I’ve been looking at bangle watches as they are so elegant and simple and I really don’t like the look of links as I they feel so masculine to me.
Michel Herbelin pioneered the bangle watch and their Salambo collection has some of my favourite watches. As always it is the pinnacle of feminine sophistication with mother of pearl faces and little diamond insets. Fossil and Anne Klein also have a great selection of bangle watches and I particularly like the fact that Fossil has various sizes of each design.
Right now I am on a gold kick, but tortoise shell has always been a favourite so I don’t know what I’ll choose yet but I am leaning towards the golden Fossil. Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment